飞扬围棋

标题: [分享]飞鸟集---泰戈尔 [打印本页]

作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:23
标题: [分享]飞鸟集---泰戈尔
   夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。            
   秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。     
  stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
  and yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall
  there with a sign.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:24
   世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。    <BR>  o troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
   世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。             <BR>   它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。            <BR>  the world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. <BR>  it becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
   是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。             <BR>  it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:25
   无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。   <BR>   the mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who <BR>  shakes her head and laughs and flies away. <BR>
   如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。         <BR>  if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. <BR>
   跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?                          <BR>  the sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing <BR>  water. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:26
   她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。            <BR>  her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:29
   有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。                <BR>   我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。               <BR>  once we dreamt that we were strangers. <BR>  we wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:31
   忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。       <BR>  sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among <BR>  the silent trees.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:33
  有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着<BR> 潺(氵爰)的乐声。<BR>  Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing <BR>upon my heart the music of the ripples.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:34
   “海水呀,你说的是什么?”                  
   “是永恒的疑问。”                       
   “天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”                
   “是永恒的沉默。”                       
  what language is thine, o sea?the language of eternal question.what language is thy answer, o sky?the language of eternal silence.
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-1-5 23:34:43编辑过]

作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:35
   静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。   <BR>  listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes <BR>  love to you.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:38
<FONT face=Arial color=#000080 size=2>创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。 <BR>                               <BR>The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.<BR><BR>Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.</FONT>
<FONT face=Arial color=#000080 size=2>不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。   <BR>       <BR>Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.</FONT>
<FONT face=Arial color=#000080 size=2>我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。 <BR>                               <BR>I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.</FONT><BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:39
<FONT face=Arial color=#000080 size=2>这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。 <BR><BR>There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.</FONT>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:40
<FONT face=Arial color=#000080 size=2>你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。   <BR>          <BR>What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.</FONT><BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:40
<FONT face=Arial color=#000080 size=2>神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。<BR><BR>让我只是静听着吧。    <BR>                   <BR>My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.<BR><BR>Let me but listen.</FONT><BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:41
<FONT face=Arial color=#000080 size=2>我不能选择那最好的。            <BR>          <BR>是那最好的选择我。    <BR>                   <BR>I cannot choose the best.<BR><BR>The best chooses me.</FONT>
   那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。        <BR>  they throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on <BR>  their back. <BR>
   我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。           <BR>  that i exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:42
<>   “我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” <BR>   “我不过是一朵花。”  </P>
<>  we, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, <BR>  but who are you so silent?"i am a mere flower. </P>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:42
   休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。             <BR>  rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes. <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:43
   人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。          <BR>  man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:43
   神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。   <BR>  god expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun <BR>  the earth. <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:44
   光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。                                 <BR>  the light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves <BR>  happily knows not that man can lie.
   啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。 <BR>  o beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
   我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:“我爱你。”                              <BR>  my heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon <BR>  it her signature in tears with the words, "i love thee." <BR>
<>   “月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”                   <BR>   “向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。” </P>
<> moon, for what do you wait?to salute the sun for whom i must make way.</P>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:45
   绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。 <BR>  the trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:45
   神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。              <BR>  his own mornings are new surprises to god.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:46
   生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。              <BR>  life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth <BR>  by the claims of love.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:46
   枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。                  <BR>  the dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:47
   鸟儿愿为一朵云。                         <BR>   云儿愿为一只鸟。                         <BR>  the bird wishes it were a cloud. <BR>  the cloud wishes it were a bird. <BR>
   瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”            <BR>  the waterfall sing, "i find my song, when i find my freedom." <BR>
   我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。               <BR>   是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。       <BR>  i cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. <BR>  it is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers. <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:48
   妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在小石中流过。                              <BR>  woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing <BR>  like a hill stream among its pebbles.
   当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。       <BR>  the sun goes to cross the western sea, leaving its last salutation <BR>  to the east.
   不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。    <BR>  do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:49
   群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。     <BR>  the trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep <BR>  at the heaven.
   你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。 <BR>  you smiled and talked to me of nothing and i felt that for this <BR>  i had been waiting long.
   水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。  <BR>   但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。        <BR>  the fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, <BR>  the bird in the air is singing. <BR>  but man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and <BR>  the music of the air.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:50
   世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。           <BR>  the world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making <BR>  the music of sadness.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:50
   他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。                     <BR>   当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。                <BR>  he has made his weapons his gods. <BR>  when his weapons win he is defeated himself. <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:51
   神从创造中找到他自己。                       <BR>  god finds himself by creating.
   阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”后边。                                  <BR>  shadow, with her veil drawn, follows light in secret meekness, <BR>  with her silent steps of love.
   群星不怕显得象萤火那样。                      <BR>  the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:52
   谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。    <BR>  i thank thee that i am none of the wheels of power but i am one with <BR>  the living creatures that are crushed by it. <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:53
   心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。       <BR>  the mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move. <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:55
   你的偶像委散在尘土中了,这可证明神的尘土比你的偶像还伟大。     <BR>  you idol is shattered in the dust to prove that god's dust is greater <BR>  than your idol.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:55
   人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。     <BR>  man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it. <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:56
   玻璃灯因为瓦灯叫它做表兄而责备瓦灯。但明月出来时,玻璃 <BR>   灯却温和地微笑着,叫明月为---“我亲爱的,亲爱的姐姐。”     <BR>  while the glass lamp rebukes the earthen for calling it cousin the <BR>  moon rises, and the glass lamp, with a bland smile, calls her,---my dear, dear sister.
   我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。                            <BR>  like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near. <BR>  the seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart. <BR>
   我的白昼已经完了,我象一只泊在海滩上的小船,谛听着晚潮跳舞的乐声。
  my day is done, and i am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to
  the dance-music of the tide in the evening.
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-1-5 23:57:42编辑过]

作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:58
   我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。        <BR>  life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:58
   当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。         <BR>  we come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-5 23:59
   麻雀看见孔雀负担着它的翎尾,替它担忧。            <BR>  the sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
   决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。                <BR>  never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
   风于无路之中寻求最短之路,又突然地在“无何有之国”终之了它的追求。 <BR>  the hurricane seeks the shortest road by the no-road, and suddenly ends <BR>  its search in the nowhere. <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:00
   在我自己的杯中,饮了我的酒吧,朋友。                <BR>   一倒在别人的杯里,这酒的腾跳的泡沫便要消失了。           <BR>  take my wine in my own cup, friend. <BR>  it loses its wreath of foam when poured into that of others.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:00
   “完全”为了对“不全”的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。           <BR>  the perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the imperfect.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:01
   神对人说:“我医治你所以伤害你,爱你所以惩罚你。”         <BR>  god says to man, "i heal you therefore i hurt, love you therefore punish." <BR>
   谢谢火焰给你光明,但是不要忘了那执灯的人,他是坚忍地站在黑暗当中呢。 <BR>  thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lampholder <BR>  standing in the shade with constancy of patience.
   小草呀,你的足步虽小,但是你拥有你足下的土地。           <BR>  tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under <BR>  your tread.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:02
   幼花的蓓蕾开放了,它叫道:“亲爱的世界呀,请不要萎谢了。” <BR>  the infant flower opens its bud and cries, "dear world, please do not <BR>  fade." <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:03
   神对于那些大帝国会感到厌恶,却决不会厌恶那些小小的花朵。      <BR>  god grows weary of great kingdoms, but never of little flowers.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:03
   错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。                <BR>  wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:04
   瀑布歌唱道:“虽然渴者只要少许的水便够了,我却很快活地给与了我的全部的水。                                i give my whole water in joy, <BR>  it is enough for the thirsty.
   把那些花朵抛掷上去的那一阵子无休无止的狂欢大喜的劲儿,其源泉是在哪里呢?                                  <BR>  where is the fountain that throws up these flowers in a ceaseless <BR>  outbreak of ecstasy?
   樵夫的斧头,问树要斧柄。                   <BR>   树便给了他。                            <BR>  the woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from the tree. <BR>  the tree gave it.
   这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。   <BR>  in my solitude of heart i feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled <BR>  with mist and rain.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:05
   贞操是从丰富的爱情中生出来的财富。                 <BR>  chastity is a wealth that comes from abundance of love.
   雾,象爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。       <BR>  the mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out <BR>  surprises of beauty. <BR>
   我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。                 <BR>  we read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:06
   诗人--飙风,正出经海洋森林,追求它自己的歌声。    <BR>  the poet wind is out over the sea and the forest to seek his own voice.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:06
   每一个孩子出生时都带来信息说:神对人并未灰心失望。         <BR>  every child comes with the message that god is not yet discouraged of man. <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:07
   绿草求她地上的伴侣。                        <BR>   树木求他天空的寂寞。                        <BR>  the grass seeks her crowd in the earth. <BR>  the tree seeks his solitude of the sky.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:07
   人对他自己建筑起堤防来。                      <BR>  man barricades against himself.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:08
   我的朋友,你的语声飘荡在我的心里,象那海水的低吟声绕缭在静听着的松林之间。                           <BR>  your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound <BR>  of the sea among these listening pines.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:08
   这个不可见的黑暗之火焰,以繁星为其火花的,到底是什么呢?      <BR>  what is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars? <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:09
   使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。                 <BR>  let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:09
   那想做好人的,在门外敲着门;那爱人的看见门敞开着。        <BR>  he who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the <BR>  gate open. <BR>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:10
   在死的时候,众多和而为一;在生的时候,一化为众多。         <BR>   神死了的时候,宗教便将合而为一。                  <BR>  in death the many becomes one; in life the one becomes many. <BR>  religion will be one when god is dead.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:10
   艺术家是自然的情人,所以他是自然的奴隶,也是自然的主人。      <BR>  the artist is the lover of nature, therefore he is her slave and her <BR>  master.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:11
<>   “你离我有多远呢,果实呀?”                    <BR>   “我藏在你心里呢,花呀。” </P>
<> how far are you from me, o fruit?i am hidden in your heart, o flower. <BR></P>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:12
   这个渴望是为了那个在黑夜里感觉得到,在大白天里却看不见的人。    <BR>  this longing is for the one who is felt in the dark, but not seen <BR>  in the day.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:12
   露珠对湖水说道;“你是在荷叶下面的大露珠,我是在荷叶上面的较小的露珠。”                                 you are the big drop of dew under the lotus leaf, i am the smaller <BR>  one on its upper side," said the dewdrop to the lake.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:13
   刀鞘保护刀的锋利,它自己则满足于它的迟钝。             <BR>  the scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of <BR>  the sword.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:14
<>   在黑暗中,“一”视如一体;在光亮中,“一”便视如众多。</P>
<>                                <BR>  in darkness the one appears as uniform; in the light the one appears <BR>  as manifold. </P>
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:14
   大地借助于绿草,显出她自己的殷勤好客。               <BR>  the great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:15
   绿叶的生与死乃是旋风的急骤的旋转,它的更广大的旋转的圈子乃是在天上繁星之间徐缓的转动。                           <BR>  the birth and death of the leaves are the rapid whirls of the eddy <BR>  whose wider circles move slowly among stars.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:15
   权势对世界说道:“你是我的。”                   <BR>   世界便把权势囚禁在她的宝座下面。                  <BR>   爱情对世界说道:“我是你的。”                   <BR>   世界便给予爱情以在它屋内来往的自由。                <BR>  power said to the world, "you are mine." <BR>  the world kept it prisoner on her throne. <BR>  love said to the world, "i am thine." <BR>  the world gave it the freedom of her house.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:16
   浓雾仿佛是大地的愿望。                       <BR>   它藏起了太阳,而太阳原是她所呼求的。                <BR>  the mist is like the earth's desire. <BR>  it hides the sun for whom she cries.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:17
   安静些吧,我的心,这些大树都是祈祷者呀。              <BR>  be still, my heart, these great trees are prayers.
   瞬刻的喧声,讥笑着永恒的音乐。                   <BR>  the noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the eternal.
   我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。                     <BR>  i think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love <BR>  and death and are forgotten, and i feel the freedom of passing away.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:18
   我灵魂里的忧郁就是她的新婚的面纱。                 <BR>   这面纱等候着在夜间卸去。                      <BR>  the sadness of my soul is her bride's veil. <BR>  it waits to be lifted in the night.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:21
   死之印记给生的钱币以价值,使它能够用生命来购买那真正的宝物。    <BR>  death's stamp gives value to the coin of life; making it possible <BR>  to buy with life what is truly precious.
作者: 忧郁的农民    时间: 2006-1-6 00:21
   白云谦逊地站在天之一隅。                      <BR>   晨光给它戴上霞彩。                         <BR>  the cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky. <BR>  the morning crowned it with splendour.

欢迎光临 飞扬围棋 (http://flygo.net/bbS/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2